NON SURGICAL FACIAL REJUVENATION
Facial rejuvenation is a cosmetic treatment (or series of cosmetic treatments), which aims to restore a youthful appearance to the human face. Facial rejuvenation can be achieved through either surgical and/or non-surgical options. Procedures can vary in invasiveness and depth of treatment. Non-surgical procedures can target specific depths of facial structures and treat localized facial concerns such as wrinkles, skin laxity, hyperpigmentation and scars.
At COSMPLASTIK, it is not just about just skin care, but also about skin health. Our Radiante treatments are performed with well researched, safest and the most effective products. Our procedures help in reducing brown spots or pigmentation, acne or acne scarring broken veins, Rosacea, dull skin and preserving good skin.
The COSMPLASTIK Medifacial are designed to suit the different skin needs and types. These facials give fantastic and instant results.
These facials are a 3-in-1 innovative skin rejuvenating treatment for cleansing, exfoliating, and improving skin oxygen levels and the infusion of nutrient-rich ingredients. With COSMPLASTIK Medifacial, patient’s healthy skin care needs are met in one simple treatment.
The benefits of COSMPLASTIK Signature Medifacial include:
Skin Plumping & Hydrating
Restoration of Skin Volume
Renewed Youthful Glow
Reduction of Wrinkles
Because there are numerous non-surgical facelift options available, individuals are opting for these increasingly. There is a variety of non-surgical facial rejuvenation techniques include:
- Dermal fillers
- Laser lifts
- Fat transfer
There’s a popular non-surgical technique known as “liquid facelift” which combines dermal fillers and botox, providing you with a facelift effect without surgery or anesthesia.
- They’re cost-effective.
- The procedure is brief.
- There’s no serious pain involved.
- Recovery time is minimal.
- It results in a naturally rejuvenated appearance.
- The aftercare is minimal.
- Fewer risks are involved.
- There are added costs over a time period.
- It does require regular touch-ups.
As you get older, your lifestyle choices and the elements cause your facial skin to become wrinkled, lax and saggy. A main cause is hyaluronic acid loss. This is a substance your body produces naturally. As you age, your body slows down on the production of hyaluronic acid.
Dermal fillers are an effective way to sculpt, firm and rejuvenate affected areas while they work as collagen stimulants. These can help treat:
- Marionette lines
- Volume loss
- An aging neck
- A lax jawline
- Chin wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
- Non-invasive and quick treatment.
- Easily accomplish various goals with many filler choices.
- Results last for varying times (typically from several months to up to a year).
- Requires repeat treatment to maintain the effects.
- Costs of treatment and touch-ups can add up.
Laser treatments can consist of laser skin resurfacing and laser skin tightening. Both are easy methods to address subtle aging signs.
- Long-lasting results.
- Smoothens wrinkles.
- Tightens skin.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Treats sun damage.
- Treats acne scars.
- Provides the skin with a beautiful glow.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Reduces age and brown spots.
- The more powerful the laser — the more potential of side effects like darkening or lightening of the skin, cold sores or scarring.
- Longer recovery period.
- Skin redness following treatment that will become worse before it gets better.
A popular non-surgical treatment is Botox. It’s also one of the first facial rejuvenation treatments. It’s a cosmetic form of botulinum toxin which temporarily reduces or eliminates facial lines, including:
- Forehead creases
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
By removing the tension out of the muscles associated with wrinkles, your face ends up appearing younger, smoother and more refreshed. BOTOX also helps with excessive sweating, relieving migraine headaches and reducing muscle spasms in your eyes and neck.
Although these injections are easy and quick, a board-certified plastic surgeon should still be the only one to perform the treatment. If BOTOX administered by a person who isn’t trained properly, the injections can lead to facial pain, drooping eyelids and muscle weakness.
- Relaxes muscles around and between the eyes and on the forehead, which produces outstanding results.
- Softens wrinkles and provides a refreshed appearance.
- There is a little pain involved.
- Could cause flu-like symptoms (rare) and headache.
- Small chance of bruising.